Perfect Kissable Lips: Achieve Best Breath & Soft Lips || FOREO ISSA Hybrid Review || BeautyChickee
How to Be Kissable
The most important part of being kissable is being yourself and having the right partner. There are, however, definitely some things you can do to become even more kissable. Problems like bad breath, dry lips, and a lack of confidence can prevent you from kissing the person of your dreams. Luckily, those problems can be easily fixed or avoided. They can be avoided by maintaining good hygiene, taking care of your lips, and have a confident attitude so that you can be not only kissable, but nearly irresistible, to your partner.
Maintaining Good Hygiene
Brush your teeth twice daily.Brushing your teeth daily is necessary to maintain good dental hygiene, and it is especially important if you plan to be kissed. Brush your teeth at least twice a day—once in the morning and once at night. You may want to brush your teeth after lunch as well if you plant to kiss someone during the afternoon.
- Use a whitening toothpaste when you brush to improve the appearance of your teeth.
Floss daily.Flossing is an important part of good dental hygiene. Flossing dislodges trapped food particles in order to prevent bad breath and tooth decay. You should floss at least once a day, but flossing morning and night is ideal. Floss gently so that you don’t cause your gums to bleed.
- If your gums do bleed excessively, consult a dentist. Bleeding gums could be a sign of gingivitis.
Gargle with mouthwash.Use a mouthwash, like Listerine, after you floss. Flossing will dislodge the food, and mouthwash will remove the displaced particles. Gargle with the mouthwash of your choice for 30 to 60 seconds and then spit it out. Repeat this after every flossing.
- You can also carry a travel-size mouthwash with you for a quick way to maintain fresh breath on the go.
Use a tongue scraper.A tongue scraper is a plastic or metal tool that you go over your tongue with to remove dead cells and bacteria that cause bad breath. Apply the tongue scraper to your tongue and work it in a back and forth motion for about 10 to 20 seconds. Repeat once a night after brushing your teeth.
- Many toothbrushes will also come with a tongue scraper on the back of the brush head.
Keep your breath fresh with products and natural ingredients.You can carry breath mints, mouthwash, and sprays with you to freshen your breath. These products are available at most supermarkets and drugstores. If you prefer natural alternatives, certain ingredients are thought to help bad breath. Apple cider vinegar, alfalfa tablets, guava, and raw sage leaves can freshen your breath.
- A few other natural alternatives are tea tree oil, parsley, fennel seeds, and anise.
Shower at least once a day to stay fresh and clean.Being clean and smelling fresh is another important part of being kissable. Shower at least one a day, morning or night, depending on your preference. Wash and condition your hair and use a fragrant soap or body wash as you shower. Shower more than once a day if you are especially active.
- You don’t have to wash your hair once a day if it is not beneficial for your hair type, but you should keep it clean.
- Look for a soap that contains natural ingredients if chemical fragrances irritate your skin.
Moisturize after your shower to keep your skin soft.Rub lotion all over your body and face after you take a shower. You may want to use a different type of moisturizer for your face and body. Regularly moisturizing will keep your skin soft and touchable.
- Some lotions may be too harsh for facial use, so it is usually better to use a moisturizer specifically made for the face.
Getting Kissable Lips
Exfoliate your lips to keep them soft.Exfoliate once a week to remove dead skin cells and keep your lips soft. You can buy a lip exfoliator at a beauty supply store, or you can make your own. Simply sprinkle some sugar on the fruit of your choice—like a mango or strawberry. Gently rub your lips with the fruit for about 30 seconds.
- Don’t continue to exfoliate if your lips begin to feel sore or bleed.
Carry a lip balm with you to prevent chapping.Lip balm keeps your lips moisturized and prevents chapping. Put on lip balm in the morning and apply it as needed throughout the day. Any type of lip balm will work. Use whatever lip balm feels and smells the best to you.
Use a light shade of lipstick that contains Vitamin E to keep your lips hydrated.If you use makeup, a light shade of lipstick can make your lips appear even more welcoming. Unfortunately, cheaper lipsticks can dry your lips out. Invest in a higher quality brand and look for a lipstick that contains Vitamin E. Apply it as needed so that your lips will look lovely and soft.
- Dark-colored lipsticks aren’t ideal for kissing because they will likely spread and quickly fade.
Massage your lips to make your lips appear fuller.Rub your fingertips over your lips in a circular motion for about 30 seconds once a day. Massaging your lips will make them appear fuller and redder. This is because a massage will stimulate the blood flow to your mouth. You can repeat this up to three times a day if you’d like.
Stay hydrated to make your lips appear hydrated and healthy.Your lips will be one of the first parts of your body visibly affected by dehydration. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day. Avoid drinking excessive amounts of alcohol as well to prevent dehydration.
Having a Welcoming Attitude
Make eye contact to let your partner know you’re interested.Don’t be afraid to look your partner directly in the eyes. Your eyes will usually portray how you are feeling, so this is a good way to let your partner know that you are wanting to kiss them. Eye contact can’t directly give away what you want, but it can make it more obvious. Lean in closer to your partner and lock eyes with them.
- If you wear glasses, you may want to remove them when you make deep eye contact with your partner.
Let your eyes drift to your partner’s lips.Once you’ve made eye contact, you can let your eyes wander to further hint to your partner that you want to be kissed. Look them in the eyes and then let your eyes drift to your partner’s lips. You don’t have to keep your eyes on their lips. Look at their lips for a few moments and then return to eye contact.
Smile at your partner.Smile at your partner while you maintain eye contact and at any point throughout your time with them. Being tense will show on your face, which could convey an unwanted message. You don’t have to constantly smile, but it will help them feel like you are comfortable with them.
Tell your partner you’re okay with being kissed.The simplest way to be kissed is to let your partner know that you’d be okay with it. You don’t have to demand a kiss. Simply let them know that it’s something you’re open to and would be happy to do.
- You can simply say “I would be happy if you kissed me.”
- You could also say “I’d really like to kiss you.”
- Go to the dentist for professional cleanings at least once a year or more often if necessary to maintain good dental hygiene.
- Consider shaving if you have facial hair. Facial hair can be uncomfortable for the person who you are kissing.
- Dress comfortably so that you can be comfortable and confident. This will help you to appear more kissable.
- Consult your doctor if you have severe bad breath that is not helped by brushing, flossing, and mints.
- Avoid all tobacco products. Along with being bad for your overall health, products like smoking and chewing tobacco will yellow your teeth and cause bad breath.
- Know your limits before you begin kissing. Don’t be afraid to tell your partner to stop if you begin to feel uncomfortable.
- Do not lick your lips if they are feeling dry. This will only dry them out more.
Things You'll Need
Shampoo and conditioner
Vitamin E lipstick
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Français: , Español: , Deutsch: , Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
Video: Smart Tips - How To Make Your Lips Look Kissable by Kirin Christianson
6 Reasons to Drink When Youre on a Diet
Taking an Alternative Path to Managing Psoriatic Arthritis: Danielle’s Story
8 Gray Hair Mistakes Everyone Makes
MORE: New Study Says Marriage, Kids More Important to Men
6 Beauty Hacks You Can Do with aSpoon
Advances in Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinus Cancer Treatment
Vitafol Fe Plus Reviews
Maple leaf extracts could work similarly to Botox
How to Plan a Trip to Brazil
How to Relax and De Stress
How to Make a Doll Head Paperweight