Making Hay - Cutting Hay With a Sickle Bar
Cereal Bar Hay Bales
Sep 12, 2014
Give your table an autumn harvest feel with these sweet cereal bars.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 35
Total Time: 0 hours 45
5 tbsp. butter
packets shredded wheat
15 oz. marshmallows
puffed rice cereal
- Butter an 8-inch square pan. Crush shredded wheat in a bowl to make fine splinters.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir to melt completely. Stir in rice cereal. Use a rubber spatula to toss mixture and coat cereal completely.
- Turn mixture out into the prepared pan; use the spatula to flatten the mixture into the pan.
- Remove square of cereal treats from pan to cutting board. Cut in half horizontally, and then make 2 evenly spaced vertical cuts to form 6 rectangles.
- While the bars are still warm, pat the sides with crushed shredded wheat. Wrap each bale with licorice laces.
Video: Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats® Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Sometimes Layered Hair Cut Is All That You Need For a Fresh Start
The Best Hairstyles for Oval Faces
How to Survive a Tornado (for Kids)
How to Pack for Transgender Men
How to Spork Someone
How to Have a Christmas Slumber Party (Preteen Girls)
You Can Buy An Oreo Cookie Club Subscription On Amazon
How to know youre in shape
Neutral Smokey Eye With a Twist Makeup Tutorial
How to Shift in a Drag Race
This Video May Change The Way You Think About FGM Forever
How to Compare and Buy a Motorcycle
The Prom Diet: What Not to Eat Before Prom
5 Tips to Recognize and Manage Psoriasis Triggers
How to Work from Home in Customer Service
Date: 13.12.2018, 12:50 / Views: 43553