How to connect to WiFi on a Motorola droid Razr / maxx
How to Connect a Droid Razr to an Xbox
Droid Razr is one of the flagship Android phones released by Motorola in the last quarter of 2011. It runs on Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich (updatable to Jelly Bean), a large and vivid 4.3" display, and supports various network connectivity like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 4G network. Apart from being a great phone, you can also connect it to your Xbox and use it to enhance your overall gaming experience.
Downloading the SmartGlass Application
Launch Google Play.Open Google Play Store on your Droid Razr by tapping its icon on the device's home screen or apps list.
Search for Xbox SmartGlass.Tap the search bar (magnifying glass icon) at the top of the screen and type in “Xbox SmartGlass.” Select the first app on the results page.
- Developed by Microsoft Inc., this app allows you to connect and control your Xbox console using your Droid Razr.
Install the Xbox SmartGlass.Click on the “Install” button on the app's details page to start downloading it to your phone.
Launch Xbox SmartGlass.Tap the app icon on your home screen or apps list once it’s installed to open it.
Connecting Your Droid Razr to Your Xbox
Connect the Xbox console to the Internet.Turn on your Xbox console and connect it to the Internet using either a Wi-Fi connection or an Internet cable.
Log into SmartGlass.Go back to your Droid Razr and enter your Microsoft account details on the log-in page of the SmartGlass app. Type in your e-mail address and password on the text field provided, and tap the green “Sign in” button to log into your account.
- Keep in mind that you have to enter the same Microsoft account you used on your Xbox; otherwise, your Droid Razr and your Xbox won’t connect to each other.
Wait for the two devices to link.On your TV screen, you’ll see a pop-up message at the bottom that will notify and confirm that your Droid Razr has connected to your Xbox console via the SmartGlass app.
- You can now start using your Droid Razr as a remote control for your Xbox.
- To disconnect your Droid Razr from the Xbox, simply exit the application on your phone or log out of your account.
- Xbox SmartGlass only works with the 360 and later models.
- To use SmartGlass on your Droid Razr, make sure that its Android OS version is 4.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
- Xbox SmartGlass can also be used on other Android phones and tablets.
Video: How to Connect Motorola Droid Razr HD / Atrix / Razr M to Mac
A Leaner Take on Burgers and Fries
Sausage-and-Zucchini Skillet Lasagna
The Buzz Holidays
Then and Now: The Cast of A Christmas Story
How to Hire an Inheritance Attorney
Want To Swim With The Sharks
How To Remove Pimples On Eyelids
Spring Essential: Low Heel Shoes That Are Made ForWalking
How to remove blackheads quickly
Top 60 Best Dog Fence Ideas – Canine Barrier Designs
How to Handle Neighbors Who Shout at Their Kids