Turkey Stuffed Zucchini Boats - Clean & Delicious®
Raise your sails! You're about to go on a culinary adventure... on a zucchini boat. Pack the green vessel with ground beef, onion, marinara sauce, and spices, and you'll be well on your way to a meal you won't want to put down (literally, you eat it with your hands).
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Recipe by: Jamie Webber
Makes: 6 boats
Ready in: 45 minutes
1 tablespoon coconut oil, plus extra
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pound ground beef
1 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon dried parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
Chopped basil, for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Create boats out of zucchini by slicing them in half and carving out the flesh until a little valley forms. (Save the flesh for later.)
3. Rub the outside of the zucchini with a little oil. Place in a line on a parchment-lined baking pan and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium heat, then add onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until translucent. Add the garlic and ground beef, and cook until meat is browned.
5. Once meat is fully cooked (about 8-10 minutes), add marinara, zucchini flesh, seasonings, and salt and pepper, and let everything simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Scoop the meat mixture into the boats and, if using cheese, sprinkle on top.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and zucchini has softened.
Video: How to Make Stuffed Zucchini | Zucchini Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Katie Couric Gets Real About Plastic Surgery in No-Makeup Selfie
El concierto de Juego de Tronos llega a España
Easy Ways to Walk Off 10 Pounds
And once she hits 70, Its going to be all caftans and turbans and big wacky glasses, she told AARP
How Booze Messes with Your Pooping Habits
Ashley Graham missed the 2019 Met Gala because designers wouldn’t dress her
How to Have Fun Inside on a Snow Day (Teen Girls)
How to know youre in shape
Eric Schmidt at VivaTech: Elon Musks views on AI are wrong
Creatures of the Wind FallWinter 2013-2014 RTW – New York Fashion Week
How to Know if Your Girlfriend Wants to Have Sex With You
Centurion and 24-Hour Walk Challenges